[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Honey West.

>Question: What (the hell) is "Burke's Law"?

This is entirely from memory, so excuse any ommissions...

"Burke's Law" was a series starring Gene Barry.  He played some sort of
rich crime fighter (lawyer, soldier of fortune, etc.), who rode around in
a Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud. Didn't remember the Honey West spin off idea.

I agree that some sort of Crime TV cable channel would show these kinds
of program.  For example, I for one was hoping that one of the cable
channels would repeat "The Saint" series with the release of the new film.

Patrick

Patrick Golden ++ pgolden@leo.vsla.edu
Program Services Manager
Williamsburg Regional Library, Virginia ++ http://www.wrl.org