[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Any Mickey Spillane or Mike Hammer fans out there??

Hi!
I was just wondering if there was any Mike Hammer fans out there
or if anyone has read "Black Alley"? I'm going to save it for summer
reading and I was wondering if anyone has enjoyed it. I was
also thinking about putting a Mike Hammer / Mickey Spillane
section up on my page and was wondering if anyone would
be interested in providing me with some assistance.

Thanks and hope to hear from someone (or more) soon,
Paul.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References: