[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: HARDBOILED Online Chat ?

Gary Warren Niebuhr wrote:

> >Would you (all of you that is) like to go online and have an
> >area for online hardboiled (and mystery and detective ) chat?
>
> Although for others it might be nice, for me I like this list serv the
> way it works now as I rarely have the time to work in real time. For
> instance, I was gone this whole week and unable to read any of the
> mail until I got back, but then I was able to respond to numerous
> things.

I, too, would rather keep the hard-boiled list as it is rather than have
a chat going. I would rather do those things mentioned on this list
(more discussions sessions, perhaps on preassigned topics or authors to
roll in with the ongoing, more free-wheeling discussions). It might be a
good idea for some, though. I just don't have time for more.

Richard King
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca