[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Aloha from the cornfields!

My friend Kathy Harper urged me to join rara-avis.

As a new-bee, I should introduce myself.  I wrote two private eye books
almost twenty years ago. COCAINE AND BLUE EYES was published in 1978 and
CINDERELLA AFTER MIDNIGHT was published in 1980.  C&BE was made into an
NBC made for tv movie in 1983.

I teach part time at Bowling Green State University, and sometimes at the
University of Findlay and sometimes at Owens Community College.  I mention
this because my work load often keeps me too swamped to do much more than
lurk.

Having said all that, I'll go back to lurking.  Wishing you all a pleasant
summer, I remain . . .

Frederick Zackel

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca