[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Unpublished Willeford

I hate to admit this online but
1. I'm new to the list (so please go easy on me when
I make my next statement)
2. Who's Willeford.

I love Detective / Hardboiled fiction and have even created
a site where people can go to an enjoy columns, stories
and other info about this subject matter yet I shamefully
admit that some of the authors I hgave recently come
to knowledge about have been out there for a while
and yet I have no clue.

Could someone ( or many ) give me a description of
Willeford's works and a title list of what's been
published??
Thanks, Paul.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca