[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Share your fantasy...

JAMES MOUNTAIN wrote:

> Hi Richard,
> I can send you a hardcopy if you like. I had a complete set last
> year. (It's been sold). Also, there was a checklist done in Books Are
> Everything magazine (defunct). I don't know of anywhere on the web.
> regards,
> James
> >
> > I buy ever Black Lizard I can find that the used bookstores. Does anyone
> > know if there is a complete list of all their publications somewhere on
> > the Web? Thanks.
> >
> > Richard L. King
> > rlking@marsh.vinu.edu
> > -
> > # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
> > # to majordomo@icomm.ca
> >

> James Mountain, Bookseller
> Specializing in Mystery & Detective Fiction
>
> Po Box 693
> Qualicum Beach, B.C.
> Canada, V9K 1T2
> PH:(250) 752-4658 (PST)
> e-mail:cheryl-james@bcsupernet.com
> http://WWW.abebooks.com/home/GRENDEL/
>
> TERMS: All books subject to prior sale. Please e-mail to reserve.
> All prices in U.S. dollars.
> Dealer's trade courtesies extended.
> Postage: In North America; $4,00 for first book, $1.00 each extra book. Overseas shipments will be billed at cost.
> Any item, for any reason, may be returned within three weeks of receipt.
> -
> # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
> # to majordomo@icomm.ca

Dear James: I would love to receive a copy of this if it is no trouble.
I see you are a book-dealer, so perhaps you could include your latest
catalog and maybe I can buy a book or two from you (though I'm not a
collector as much as a reader, so reading copies are what I seek). My
address:

Richard L. King
Rt. 3 Box 70-E
Vincennes, IN 47591

Thanks again, and if I can ever be of service....

Richard
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca