[Prev][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Shameless Self Promotion

Dear Hardboiled Gang,

The web site to my novel, Shooting Elvis, is up and running at

<http://netrix.terminal.cz/shooting.elvis>

Feel free to take a spin. I'm not sure the contents will completely slate
the blood lust of such a ruthless gang as this, but if you select "US" and
then "Read a few pages," you'll be rewarded with a section from the book
most inspired by the hardboiled school. I've stolen from them mercilessly,
as well as from others less able to fend for themselves.

Cheers,

RME

Robert M. Eversz
dedalus@terminal.cz
SHOOTING ELVIS
US & International Publishing Information:
<http://netrix.terminal.cz/shooting.elvis>

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]