[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Max Byrd

According to SJHOLDEN.BSU_DOM:

> In the late 1980's I read three novels by an American writer called Max Byrd:
> _Finders Weepers_, _Fly Away, Jill_, and _California Thriller_.  They featured
> a San Francisco-based PI called Mike Haller.  Does anyone know if Max Byrd is
> still writing or if he's published anything else?  (I'd recommend the novels,
> BTW).
>

> Stephen

Well, the good news is he is still publishing. The bad news is
that he isn't writing in the mystery genre. But the bad news
isn't that awful... he is  writing pretty decent historical fiction -
_Jackson_ was just released in the U.S. and I think he wrote an earlier one
about Lincoln.

Ann

--
Ann Chambers Theis