[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Hammett biblio

I would like to thank Eddie Duggan for correcting my typos and adding more
entries of the Hammett's first appearances.  I am sorry for my stupid
typos.  It was tough to copy these titles and dates, while pressing my hand
on the bibliography pages to make the Richard Layman's book stay open.
Well, I didn't list poems and articles and parts of the novels.

Well, I don't have a copy of Layman's DASHIELL HAMMETT:  A DESCRIPTIVE
BIBLIOGRAPHY, which is almost impossible to get these days through the old
book dealers.  The publisher is University of Pittsburgh Press.  Beware.
There is or was a newspaper called The Pittsburgh Press.  But I am still
hunting.

Jiro Kimura