[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Michael Collins

I forgot to add in my just-sent message that I agree wholeheartedlhy
with Jiro about the quality of Michael Collins's novels and short
stories--even the ones he ghost-wrote (ghost-writ?) as Brett
Halliday.   If you haven't tried Collins/Lynds, find one of the books
in your library.  The liberal-radical social sense makes Collins's
stories especially interesting.

There are about 13 uncollected Dan Fortune short stories which we
hope to assemble in one volume; the limited edition version will
probably include a separately printed pamphlet with an early
Slot-Machine Kelly story.  If that book does well, we may follow with
a collection of all the Kelly tales from MIKE SHAYNE MYSTERY
MAGAZINE.  But I am getting too far ahead in crippen & Landru's
schedule.

Doug
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca