[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Iceberg Slim- Black American HB writers - Link

As follow-up to  Michael D. Sharp's messages concerning Iceberg Slim,
interesting author, the following could be of interest to explore this kind
of HB.

There is not much, apparently, available on the WEB concerning the Black
American HB writers.
However there is a site, by a specialized American publisher, which is
interesting.

I've listed it in my new WEBLINKS- --->HB WEBSITES - ---> ( see list )
Beware that other chapters of links are not yet activated (like Authors on
the WEB...etc).

Address:

So start from:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384/
Hard-Boiled Mysteries
 see: HBM Contents, for Weblinks page

My Web server apparently does not allow straight connections bypassing the
/index file.

If you know other good addresses on the WEB for Black American HB writers, I
thank you in advance for informing me about them.

For the time being, my other refs on the topic are from French Websites only.

E.Borgers

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca