[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Hello

I'm the new kid on the block.  My interest in hard-boiled detective
fiction is wrapt in my interest in crime fiction in general and Canadian
crime fiction in particular, of which latter I am THE bibliographer,
having just published:
CANADIAN CRIME FICTION 1817-1996; an annotated comprehensive bibliography
and biographical dictionary of Canadian crime writers,
of which I am now working toward the first quinquennial supplement and
consequently am always hunting both for new authors and titles as well as
retrospective material to fill lacunae.
David Skene-Melvin
email = ann.melvin@sympatico.ca
pmail = 225 Carlton Str., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA  M5A 2L2
vmail = (416) 962-7947
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca