[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: JAMES CRUMLEY- scripts for films?

Hi to all,

Glad to see some very interesting threads being developed in this forum.

I'm looking for some info about possible works from JAMES CRUMLEY for film
scripts.

I found some traces (1992 ) stating  he worked for a script of a film based
on a novel by James Ellroy:   The Big Nowhere    -  (?? for this film)
I'm not shure this film was finally produced ?
Are there other writings from Crumley for cinema (or TV?) ?

I will put these info about Crumley in addition to my page on the WEB,
already on line, dedicated to this excellent HB writer:

Address of the page:
 http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384/crumley.html

Thanks in advance for any help.

E.Borgers