[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: French Hard-boiled & noir

Hi Nilo & others,

and many thanks for tips concerning non-english h-b fiction! Please
continue - this is a very interesting subject, I think. What about
Turkey? I've heard rumors that there are some good h-b writers there
now...

Someone asked me about swedish h-b... well, sorry to say I don't know
anything worth while. Even though Hammett, Chandler and Ellry are very
widely read and admired here, not many have taken up the tradition.
There's a danish guy though, who wrote good h-b stories taking place in
Copenhagen: Dan Turell.

c-m
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca