[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler bibliography

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, michael david sharp wrote:

: How can "The Bronze Door"'s publisher be "Unknown?"

That was the name of the magazine. :)

: I wonder if it's possible in a biblio of Chandler to account for
: paperback history as well as cloth-bound.  Michael

Original paperbacks I'd be glad to list, and I added in _Finger Man_.
I think reprints of hardcovers would get a bit much, though.

Katherine Harper checked over the W.R. Burnett biblio - I took 95% of
the information from her site on him - and it's up now too.  That one
is at

    http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/biblio/burnett.html

He wrote a lot of stuff, not all of it hardboiled, and did a hell of a
lot of screenplays.

I have Ross Macdonald half done.

Bill
--