[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Introduction

Tosh wrote :

<< Can someone recommend other novels that deals with a  group planning a
crime, and then getting messed up during and after the robbery. >>

Yes, it's really fascinating to view a "professional" crime in process and
watch the bloody aftermath...

You can try all Richard Stark (Donald Westlake) novels. His main character
Parker is a professional criminal, and the novels are real hardboiled.
Westlake also writes under his real name the Dortmunder series, an humorous
version of his Stark work.

There's also Kubrick's first (?) movie, I think the english title is The Big
Kill ("L'Ultime Razzia" in french), but I'm not sure.

Laurent
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca